- Assistant Instructor – JUDO
- Assistant Instructor – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil before moving to the United States of America in 1979. I started training Martial Arts at the age of 12 in the Art of Moo Duk Kwan with a focus on military discipline. I received my 1st Dan Black Belt Certification from 9th Dan Grand Master Hyok Kun Shim in 1988. After graduating from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, I took a break from training to pursue my career in the Aviation Industry. In 2003 I was introduced to Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as my new Martial Art discipline. In 2014, I received my USA JUDO Shodan Certification from 7th Dan, Ernesto Lobo Perez and in 2016, my Brown Belt promotion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from Professors Miguel Castro and Travis Tooke. I am fortunate to have a wonderful family that supports my studies of Martial Arts and I am also grateful to all my teachers.
- B.S. Aviation Business Administration – Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- A.S. Aeronautical Maintenance Technology – Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- 20 Years of Aeronautical Technical Training – Boeing B787 / B777 / B737
- Leadership Training – United Airlines
- Moo-Duk-Kwan Black Belt
- JUDO Black Belt
- BJJ Brown Belt
What I Love About Coaching:
To pass forward the knowledge that I have received from my teachers; and to promote the ART. I find that there are many benefits from training in todays fast pace society. In addition, I just love the science of demonstrating a technique and the feedback received from my training partners. Coaching continuously challenges me to grow as a student and to be better.